When would I consider a financial coach?
Here are some instances where you might want to consider a financial coach... When:
• You feel anxious, stressed, or fearful about money
• You struggle with creating, managing, or sticking to a budget
• You want to create new, more effective money habits
• You want to improve your relationship with money
• You need guidance when creating your money goals
• You want to be confident about your money decisions, once and for all
Maggie Germano is a feminist and financial coach for women. She helps women improve their relationship with money so they can take control of their financial future.
She does this through one-on-one financial coaching, workshops, writing, and speaking engagements. Shealso founded Money Circle, which is a safe space for women to talk about money without feeling judged. It’s a way to create community and openness around personal finance.